• All character classes and character art is being completely redone. (So it seems there will be no returning classes.)
• Revealed classes:
Prince/Princess - Seems to be the new Troubadour, granting party-wide buffs.
Phalanx - High-defense frontline fighter, like the Paladin, but wields polearms
Monk - Excels at fighting bare-handed, can use chi to heal allies
Shinobi - Can't quite make this out from the scan. Looks like they're the class with environmental interaction abilities, stealth and such.
Pirate - Excels at fighting groups of enemies, not so great at 1-on-1 battles
• Five other new classes are shown in art only. Looks like some sort of fighter, a shaman/barbarian, a kid with goggles and a massive crossbow? or is that an anchor? Winged chick with some sort of light weapon, kid with a pitchfork...
• Game is set at least partially on the high seas. Mapping function has 23 different icons that seem designed to illustrate ocean currents, islands with various sorts of terrain (rocky, mountainous, level, etc.)
• Multiplayer mode allows one to five players to simultaneously explore a patch of ocean. One of the exploration shots has everyone in a boat (which is shown on screen) while another is the traditional first- person perspective.
• Release date is 3/4. Price is an unusually expensive 6279 yen (same as Strange Journey). All the key peoples have returned.
tra l'altro è già completo al 80%.
io devo ancora giocare il due ^^;