Ken Leung as Miles
Evangeline Lilly as Kate
Elizabeth Mitchell as Juliet
Terry O'Quinn as Locke

EPISODI

Wednesday January 21
Episode 5x01 Because You Left
Spoiler
Written by Damon Lindelof and Carlton Cuse. Directed by Stephen Williams.

Wednesday January 21
Episode 5x02 The Lie
Spoiler
Written by Edward Kitsis and Adam Horowitz. Directed by Jack Bender.

Wednesday January 28
Episode 5x03 Jughead

Wednesday February 4
Episode 5x04 The Little Prince

Wednesday February 11
Episode 5x05 This Place Is Death

Wednesday February 18
Episode 5x06 The Life and Death of Jeremy Bentham

Wednesday February 25
Episode 5x07 316

Wednesday March 4
Episode 5x08 LeFleur

Wednesday March 11
Episode 5x09 Namaste

Wednesday March 18
Episode 5x10 He's Our You

lockecole

lockecole
  • Darkly Dreaming Dexter

• StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta
  • Gruppo: Utente Pro
Lo apro non a caso, ma perchè il primo spoiler è effettivamente uscito.

Ora, dato che questo topic sarà il più visitato dei prossimi mesi, consiglio una politica analoga a quella seguita l'anno scorso.

Fino al Comic-Con (metà luglio) gli spoiler potranno essere riportati al di fuori dei tag, indicando preventivamente se lo spoiler sia pesante o meno... tanto sappiamo tutti che non avremo nulla di tangibile fino a settembre :sisi:

Dal Comic-Con in poi torneremo alla politica classica, ossia spoiler sempre e comunque sotto tag.

Ora, tornando a Lost, ecco il primo spoiler che ci segnala dei sommovimenti per il cast dell'anno prossimo

According to my sources, our Claire-bear (Emilie de Ravin) will not be a regular in season five, but rather she will be on a "holding contract." However, after her sojourn in the underworld, or wherever she is, she will return to us for season six.

Oltre a lei ho eliminato dalla lista "Main Cast" (per ora, in assenza di notizie certe, a mia discrezione) Michael e Jin.
Su Michael credo non ci sia alcun dubbio, Jin personalmente ritengo sia vivo, ma dubito comunque che ce lo presenteranno come regular nella 5x01.
Mantengo invece Locke, morto per ora solo nei flashforward. Finchè non sappiamo quale sarà il "presente" nella prossima stagione, ci sono ancora possibilità che Locke sia regular.

EDIT: Rimesso Jin. Meglio attenersi alle fonti ufficiali o pseudo-ufficiali almeno. Sappiamo per certo che Claire e Michael non ci saranno, per Jin non è così. Ho cambiato idea ripensando alla situazione di Locke, Eko e Desmond a cavallo tra la seconda e la terza stagione.

lockecole

lockecole
  • Darkly Dreaming Dexter

Conferme e smentite sullo status di Jin, Michael e Claire.

Janet in R.I.: Anything new to report on Harold Perrineau’s death on Lost? I was so sad to see him go!

You and me both, babe. But the good news is that Harold is set to star in a dramedey on ABC (he was cast in the pilot The Unusuals), which is music to my ears. If you’ve seen much of H.P. in real life, you know he is (a) hilarious, (B) funny and (a) did I mention the funny? And of course, he can act his ass off. Personally, I never felt like poor, unlikable Mikey-poo did him much justice, so a fresh start where he can flaunt his comedy chops sounds good all around to me. Just my opinion! If you disagree, let mama have it in the comments below...

Mena in Los Angeles: Please, spill the beans! Is there a chance that my darling Jin survived the freighter explosion on Lost?

Jin is gonna be fine. I don't know exactly how, but he's going to be fine. I suspect that the difference between Michael's and Jin's survival is that Michael was trapped inside the hold, whereas Jin being up on the edge of the deck meant he had a chance to be blown clear of the ship. Besides, the guy magically survived the crash of a 747 and the wreck of the raft. No reason he shouldn't survive this shipwreck—I choose to believe the Island clearly joins us all in loving him and wanting to keep him around.

Cristina L. in Miami: About the person leaving Lost next season but returning the for season six...You said it's a girl from the first season, so is Rose included, or do you just mean Kate, Sun and Claire.

Rose would have been included, but as revealed in the Redux's "What's to Come" section, Emilie de Ravin will be on a holding contract with Lost for season five and returning in season six. But don't worry, you can get your Emilie fix elsewhere in the coming year: She's got a part in the Johnny Depp flick Public Enemies, she's in the period baseball picture The Perfect Game with Clifton Collins Jr. and last but not least, she'll be costarring in Ball Don't Lie with Nick Cannon and Ludacris. Even without Lost, she's going to be a busy cookie!

Marc in Brooklyn, N.Y.: When Ben was in the funeral parlor in the finale, was that live, real, off-island Ben or dead, spirit-vision Ben?

I had to read the comments of the Redux to figure this out (thank you Nick!), but I think that was the real Ben, because...When he moved the Island, he was teleported (or whatever) to the Tunisian desert, where we find him at the beginning of the circa 2005 flash-forward in "Shape of Things to Come." When we first see him in that scene, he has a wound that matches the cut on his arm at the end of "No Place Like Home." Crazy, right? So, to me, it does seem like he's been genuinely exiled from the Island, and since he leapt forward to 2005 he has been living and working only in the "real world."

Jin ci sarà. Michael e Claire no.

anasui

anasui
  • One Eye

• StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta
Non si priveranno mai di Terry O'quinn come regular.....piuttosto lo faranno comparire sempre come spirito al posto di JAcob :lol:

lockecole

lockecole
  • Darkly Dreaming Dexter

Arrivano i primi spoiler generici. Alcuni potrebbero non apprezzare dunque cominciamo già ora con i tag spoiler.

Spoiler

whiterose

whiterose
  • Normal Eye Fan

• StellettaStelletta
  • Gruppo: Utente

Arrivano i primi spoiler generici. Alcuni potrebbero non apprezzare dunque cominciamo già ora con i tag spoiler.

Spoiler

:megalol:

Vulcan

Vulcan
  • FinEye

• StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta
Gli ultimi tre m'hanno sghignazzare copiosamente! :gad2:

lockecole

lockecole
  • Darkly Dreaming Dexter

Spoiler vari da Kristin di E!Online

Spoiler

lockecole

lockecole
  • Darkly Dreaming Dexter

Un paio di spoiler minori

Spoiler

Prince of Persia

Prince of Persia
  • by Jordan Mechner

• StellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta
evvai, sto topic mi fa sentire la 5° stagione più vicina

MaxPayne

MaxPayne
  • The Shade is a Tool in My Own Summer

• StellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta
saranno sette lunghi mesi...inizia l'attesa come lper la stagione precendente, chi apre il countdown? :snape:

lockecole

lockecole
  • Darkly Dreaming Dexter

Quando avremo una data avrà senso aprirlo... ora un po' meno :sisi:

lockecole

lockecole
  • Darkly Dreaming Dexter

Scansioni dalla rivista di Lost