Sviluppatore: Atlus (R&D1)
Releases jap/usa/pal: 10 luglio 08 /9 dicembre 08/ ?
sito ufficiale: http://p4.atlusnet.jp/
Konishi the protagonist’s Senpai (senior) is found murdered one day. The tragedy is announced at Yasogami High when the MC and his friends remember seeing someone that looked like her appearing on Mayonaka TV the night before. They start to become suspicious about whether the programme really does show who your other half is or not.
In an effort to find the murderer, the three friends do some investigating of their own and end up opening the gateway to another world, discovering they can actually put part of their body through the TV when the programme is on. After deciding this was the key to solving the murders, the friends decide to find a bigger LCD TV at a shop so that they can go right through.
After Konishi’s murder, the MC’s classmate Yukiko Amagi also appears to go missing for some time. When the MC and his friends find her on the programme too they begin to worry that she will be the next victim.
In an attempt to solve this mystery the gang returns inside Mayonaka TV where they find a giant castle before them, “Princess Yukiko’s Castle”.
- 180+ Personas
- Hashino is directing, Soejima is art director and character designer, Meguro is composing
- Takes place in the countryside, a more nostalgic environment
- The theme is murder mystery/suspense, it's a mystery thriller with twists and turns
- Multiple endings
- 1.5x the size of P3
- 60-70 hours
- There is a weather forecast system, and whenever there is a fog, a murder occurs
- More school life events and activities compared to P3
- Deeper Commu (S.Link) system, with more realistic interactions
- Various traps in dungeons
- Weapon customization from P3Fes returns
- Easy/Normal/Hard settings from the start
info in ita:
- anche se non si vedranno in p4, saranno presenti elementi che informeranno sullo stato dei protagonisti di p3 e di trinity soul.
- Persona 4 stavolta è ambientato in un paesello rurale. L'obbiettivo è di mostrare anche la sua parte negativa.
- Stavolta è possibile scegliere, se controllare direttamente gli altri membri del party, o affidarli all'AI, che ha subito dei miglioramenti.
- più di 180 Persona presenti.
- dungeon nuovamente random, ma stavolta ce ne sono diversi, ognuno col proprio tema, e diversi elementi peculiari.
- Diversi finali disponibili, ma non occorrerà rigiocarselo daccapo.
- potenziati i social link, ad esempio, con le ragazze si potrà scegliere se percorrere la strada della relazione, o della forte amicizia.
altre info specifiche:
Difficulty: beginner, normal, and expert
MC's weapon: two handed sword only (like junpei)
The murder case is happened at the mist day. If you find and save the missing person until the next mist day, it is game over.
- If you hit a weakness -> One More happens
- If all enemies down -> Final Attack
- If using hit-all attack, even you only hit one enemy's weakness, you can still get One More
- Character can act the very next turn even in Down status
- During down, if the weakness is exploited, "Faint" status will happen. Character can lost at least one turn of action.
- Sometimes physical critical and cause Down + Faint together
- Enemy reinforcement may happen after all of them are wiped out.
- Depending on the commu development other characters will take damage for the main during battle.
- Analysis doesn't take time, but it seems the record will not carry over. You'd have to do it again in next battle. EDIT: This might be related to the support character being a low level.
- After choosing escape, you can't go instantly, instead you got to carry on the battle for a while.
-No more lunar system. Instead, the game revolves around weather, with foggy nights serving as the encroaching deadline instead of Full Moons. You can check the 7-day forecast on television. It also helps add graphical variety to the town of Inaba, as well as mixing up the daily scheduling.
-Male Party members are their Arcanas respective S. Links.
-Leveling an S. Link of a party member improves their performance in battle, though I don't exactly know how.
-You can choose who to spend your lunch breaks with to advance that S. Link (probably just points rather than full level ups)
-S. Links are not necessarily linear; with women, they can branch either into a 'friend' or 'girl-friend' paths.
-Dungeons are still random, but the engine is less repetitive.
-Dungeons have traps of some kind.
-Dungeons have locked chests that require keys.
-There is a 'Fusion Forecast' system where each day has a different fusion that will give you a bonus (i.e. a special item or stat boost if you create a specific persona, or use a specific persona). The forecast can be checked ahead of time just like the weather.
-Hard mode accessible from the beginning, AND the game is said to be generally harder.
-Alternate S. Links for some Arcana, dependent on which Sports Club and Activity you join.
-You can 'date' at least one guy.
-Wait is replaced with 'Guard', which increases your defense.
-Guarding eliminates your weaknesses.
-Characters will jump in to take damage for the MC, with the frequency is somehow based on S. Link level.
-Hit-all magic that hits one weakness but lands regular hits on others still gives a 'one more'. This sounds analogous to Nocturne's system, so I'm guessing that if you miss the other enemies or hit a null/reflect, you won't get the bonus turn.
-It no longer consumes a turn to recover from getting knocked down. Instead, getting hit with a weakness while you're knocked down can cause the Faint status, which does require a turn to get back up from.
-Shuffle Time also has a timing element introduced, as not only is there there the X-card monty, but also a roulette style shift.
-Questions in story scenes can have an influence on your social stats.
-Mute status ailment that prevents Spells from being cast, but not other Persona usage.
-Enemy reinforcements can show up after you win a fight, like the core SMT games.
-Returning to the first floor of a dungeon no longer completely recovers the party for free.
-There are no longer gemstones. Instead, enemies drop items that you sell to the shop, which contributes to unlocking new equipment and items. This is basically the system that Etrian Odyssey uses, and it is nice to see all of the bleed-through between the two series.
-Conjoined scenes with multiple S. Link characters, where you can earn points for all of them.
-When they give you a phone call to hang out, the scene can actually be a rank up sequence.
-Dialog choices are sometime bound by your social stats, i.e. the most pointful questions can't be selected unless Charm, etc. are at a high enough level.
No more tired/sick/great conditions.
most of the party commands like split up and search are gone too. Such as when they get seperated, they don't fight on their own. The whole trailing you from behind doesn't mean a thing to the shadows, the shadows only want you.
Another major change in the game is that dungeons are no longer something you tackle at NIGHT, leaving you free to do whatever for the rest of the day. You have to tackle dungeons after school, which makes crawling the dungeon a total drain on the day. If you've done crawling, by the time you get home you'll still be too tired to study, so that's a big drain on improving non-battle stats.
- While running around the  button will bring up a location shortcut list that moves you around the available areas in that location instantly!
- While in dungeons the  button lets you change the AI options of your teammates outside of battle!
- When in shops the  button compares equipment being selected with what is currently equipped for the character!
- When in the menu, the  button lets you check what each skill does, even in the Persona screens!
- When in battles, the  button lets you check what each item and skill does in case you forgot!
New to shuffle time is Arcana chance. Depending on what way is facing when the card stops, you can get a positive or negative bonus. IE:
Upright: Down to 1HP, SP full recovery, kicked out of dungeon and map/chests reset
Upside down: Down to 1SP, HP full recovery, kicked out of dungeon and map/chests reset
Upright: Reveals entire map.
Upside down: No map. (Which REALLY sucks)
Upright: Bonus yen can be found in treasure chests
Upside down: Shadows maybe hidden in treasure chests
There's also optional generic bosses after you clear a dungeon that you can try and take on for increases in your bravery stat+a special weapon.
voto famitsu: 8/8/9/8 33/40
questi riguardano i s.link e posso essere spoilerosi:
artworks di tutti i persona di P4 (per chi se li vuole spoilerare):
primo video dal dvd (della durata di 17 minuti circa)
Modificata da reriel, 22 August 2008 - 06:14 PM.